Bougainvillea (Any Color) Plant
₹329.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Bougainvillea (Any Color) plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Medium
- Light : Warm / Minimum 6 hours full sun.
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : No
Bougainvillea Care & Growing Tips :
- Exposure : Bougainvillea needs at least 6 hours of full sun a day to flower profusely and look its best. This plant loves the heat too.
- Water : When it comes to watering, Bougainvillea is pretty drought tolerant once established. It prefers a good, deep watering every 3-4 weeks rather than frequent shallow watering. When establishing, be sure to give your bougainvillea regular water. It’s subject to a few types of root rots so don’t over-water. The soil should be well-drained which will help prevent rot.
- Pruning : Prune your bougainvillea in winter after it is finished blooming . Always cut at a joint. Don’t be afraid to prune aggressively, if needed. New growth will begin to emerge in a matter of weeks.
- Fertilizer : Apply a tablespoon of any organic fertilizer every 3 to 4 weeks in spring and summer.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 Bougainvillea (Any Color) Plant (6-10 inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.