How to take care Duranta Red plant
Red duranta has attractive red foliage, and some varieties have gold or variegated leaves.It has a dense habit and is happy to be kept as a low to medium size hanging plant. More often it’s used as a feature plant or as a striking companion hedge to a green hedge.
Slow-fertilizers help encourage the plant. It is important to water frequently while the plant is establishing. Water requirements after establishments are low, watering just enough to keep the soil moist and more during times of drought. Some renewal pruning is necessary to keep a nice shape. Duranta plants are easy to grow in warm weather and full sun. They will quickly fill up a blank spot in the garden, and can also serve as a privacy screen in areas where they are winter hardy.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Duranta Red (7-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.