₹189.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright Light
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Vinca Pink plant
Select a place where the plant will get the most light like near the sunniest window.
Water the vinca only when the surrounding soil becomes completely dry. Apply water from a garden hose directly to the soil surrounding the plants.
Many times over watering can cause fungal infection problems to the vinca plant. So, consider installing a drip irrigation system to avoid these problems. Pest will rarely bother the vinca plant or its flowers; in case there are any pests on the plant use a hard spray and wash them away with water.
What You get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Vinca Pink plant(4-8 inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.