How to take care Podocarpus Macrophyllus plant
The Podocarpus will grow well outside, but can also be held indoors. Place it in a bright spot, protected from midday sun.
Water regularly, the tree doesn’t like drought.
Every two weeks in the growth season, when kept indoors also feed during the winter, though with smaller quantities and less frequent.
Pruning can be done year round. Regular pruning will result in a dense foliage.
Once every 2-3 years, be careful not to disturb the root-system too much. The Podocarpus Bonsai prefers slightly acidic soil.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Podocarpus Macrophyllus Plant (8-11 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
For actual bonsai as shown on image please connect us .