Adenium Desert Rose Red Plant (Grafting)
₹585.00 Inc. Tax (-26%)
Plant lovers are always looking for easy to grow, unique plants with a fun aspect. Adeniums are succulent, tropical plants. Adeniums are appreciated for their colorful flowers, but also for their unusual, thick caudices or swollen trunk. The Desert Rose adapts easily to growing in a pot, what makes it well suited for bonsai.
How to take care Adenium Plant:
- Position : Ina warm climate, the Desert Rose can be kept outside year round. In temperate climates, it can be placed outside in a sunny position or in semi-shade from May to September. From autumn until spring the tree needs a warm place in the house or greenhouse with a lot of light. The temperature should not fall below 5° C / 40° F. In most cases the Desert Rose will drop its leaves in winter.
- Watering : The Desert Rose needs to watered only every 7 to 10 days.
- Feeding : Use liquid fertilizer at half the recommended strength once a month from spring to autumn.
- Pruning and wiring : You can prune the Adenium Bonsai year-round. Flowers appear on new shoots, so time pruning well. Pruning stimulates more ramification and, as a result, more flower buds to develop. Trim back long shoots and cut off damaged parts, making clean cuts just above a leaf node or junction. To avoid the poisonous milk sap you better wear gloves when you work on the plant! When you wire the branches do not wind the wire too tightly so the branches can grow thicker without wire marks being left on them.
- Pests and diseases : Aphids, mealybugs and spider mites may attack Desert Roses which are weakened by poor conditions. Good care will prevent most infestations.
warning: The milk sap of the Desert Rose is poisonous.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Adenium Desert Rose Red plant ( 5-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
Free shipping on this product.
There are no inquiries yet.