How to care Dracaena Mahatma Cornstalk plant
Low light is fine, but they like it a little brighter. New leaves will narrow if there isn’t enough light.
Keep evenly moist, although if you have to err, do so on the dry side.
(But keeping it too dry will result in brown leaf tips.) Use non-fluoridated water as they are sensitive to fluoride.
Loose, well-drained potting mix.
During growing, fertilize with slow-release fertilizer or use a 20-20 liquid fertilizer at half-strength every month.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Dracaena Mahatma plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.