Special Price Red Flame Ivy or purple waffle plant (Hemigraphis alternata)
₹199.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Red flame ivy is a low caring live air purifying plant.
- Red flame ivy plant with one plastic pot.
- Red flame ivy plant comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Red flame ivy plant size (3-4 Inch)
- Non Refundable
How to take care Red Flame Ivy :
- Light & Temperature : These lovely tropicals like lots of light… but not direct sunlight.Providing lots of bright, indirect lighting will keep their colors vibrant. They’ll want at least six hours of light per day. But be careful to watch the color of your plants. If they start to look washed out, they may be receiving too much light.As far as temperature is concerned, tropical conditions are perfect. Keep the thermometer set between 65-80F indoors, and your plant will be satisfied. Avoid placing it in a drafty location where it can get too cold or hot.
- Water & Humidity :Red ivy plants like to be consistently moist. That’s a good level of moisture to maintain.Having said that, they also don’t like to be in soggy conditions. Avoid standing water, whether in the pot or a saucer below it. Too much water may make its roots vulnerable to root rot.Occasional misting of your plant in the morning is a good choice. Alternately, place a pebble tray underneath your plant to raise the humidity. As a tropical plant, lots of humidity is preferred.
- Soil : Aim for a pH range from 6.1-6.5 for this plant, which is on the acidic end of neutral. You can go down to 5.8 on the acidic side, but try to not go above 6.9 on the alkaline end. A good ph tester will help you gauge your soil’s status.Preferred soil for this plant is humus-rich, crammed with lots of organic material. It should be rich and remain moist, but drain off excess liquid well. A slightly peaty soil blend can work too. Avoid hard clay soils, as the roots have difficult in those.
- Fertilizer : Fertilization should occur during the spring and summer. Skip it in the fall and winter months when the plant is growing less rapidly.Adding compost around the base of your plant can replace fertilizing. This mimics the rich soil of their jungle home, which is filled with decaying leaves.If you don’t have compost at hand, you can use a slow-release granular fertilizer or diluted liquid. You can fertilize every two weeks to ensure consistent feeding.Avoid over fertilizing. If your plant is becoming spindly and has lots of thin stems with little growth, you may be feeding too heavily.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Red Flame Ivy (3-4 inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 22 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.