Aglaonema Lady Valentine
( 1 Review )Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN745
How to take care Aglaonema Lady Valentine plant
The plant is equally low-care when it comes to water, you can water regularly, keeping the soil evenly moist, or water once every few weeks and Aglaonema lady valentine will do equally well. It doesn’t require fertilizer, but will grow best if fertilized once or twice a year in spring or summer or every six months with a general-purpose houseplant fertilizer.
Aglaonema Lady Valentine is not recommended for human or animal consumption.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Aglaonema Lady Valentine plant (8 – 10 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Why plants from nestreeo ?
Safe Packaging and all India Delivery
Assured Replacement In Transit Damage
Expert Guidance on Gardening and plants
There are no inquiries yet.