Aglaonema Silver Queen (Chinese Evergreen)
- SKU: BSN741
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Aglaonema Silver Queen (Chinese Evergreen) plant is very easy to take care of, indoor air purifying plant.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Moist Soil
- Light : Low / Indoor Condition
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care of Aglaonema Silver Queen plant :
- You can grow aglonima just about anywhere in your home. It tolerates low light well, but also grows well in bright spots. It doesn’t even need natural light to thrive. Aglaonema silver queen does just fine in offices with fluorescent lighting.
- The plant is equally low-care when it comes to water; you can water regularly, keeping the soil evenly moist, or water once every few weeks and aglaonema silver queen will do equally well. It doesn’t require fertilizer, but will grow best if fertilized once or twice a year in spring or summer (or every six months) with a general-purpose houseplant fertilizer.
- Aglaonema silver queen is not recommended for human or animal consumption.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Aglaonema Silver Queen (5-7 inch)
- Planter Size : 3/4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.