Aglaonema Silver Queen (Chinese Evergreen)
- SKU: BSN741
₹614.00 Inc. Tax (-50%)
Aglonima ‘Silver Queen’ is a variety of chinese evergreen that features dark green leaves striped with silver. It’s a great indoor plant for medium or low light.This sturdy plant is wonderfully easy to grow; it tolerates just about every indoor condition. While it’s one of the toughest plants, it’s also beautiful.
How to take care of Aglaonema Siam Aurora lipstick Plant :
- You can grow aglonima just about anywhere in your home. It tolerates low light well, but also grows well in bright spots. It doesn’t even need natural light to thrive. Chinese evergreen does just fine in offices with fluorescent lighting.
- The plant is equally low-care when it comes to water; you can water regularly, keeping the soil evenly moist, or water once every few weeks and chinese evergreen will do equally well. It doesn’t require fertilizer, but will grow best if fertilized once or twice a year in spring or summer (or every six months) with a general-purpose houseplant fertilizer.
- Chinese evergreen is not recommended for human or animal consumption.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Aglaonema Silver Queen (5-7 inch)
- Planters Size: 3/4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
There are no inquiries yet.