Alocasia Bambino Arrow Plant
- SKU: SRT19079
How to take care Alocasia Bambino Arrow plant
It thrives best in bright, indirect light but will survive in shade. Avoid direct sunlight.
It grows well in a well-drained but moist, rich organic mix. Try to avoid wet, mucky or dry, sandy soils.
Water your plant regularly during the growing season and always keep the soil evenly moist but not soggy. You can allow the topsoil to become slightly dry between each watering. Alocasia plants require less water during the winter when it’s dormant.
It prefers an average to warm temperatures between 65 degrees Fahrenheit – 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 18 degrees Celsius – 24 degrees Celsius. Do not let temperature remain under 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fertilize your Elephant Ear plant with a diluted balanced fertilizer from spring every two weeks and stop at the end of August then start again at the beginning of spring.
What you get :
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Alocasia Bambino Arrow plant (5-7 leaf) (8-12 inch)
- Planters size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.