Alocasia Reginula (Black Velvet) Plant
( 2 Reviews )Rated 3.50 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings02
- SKU: BSN15758
₹989.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Alocasia Reginula (Black Velvet) plant is very easy to take care of.Scientific Name : Alocasia Reginula ‘Black Velvet’ , Origin Borneo.Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drainage Soil
- Light : Medium / Indirect Light
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : No / Toxic
Frequently Bought Together
How to take care Alocasia Reginula (Black Velvet) plant :
- Light Requirements : Bright, indirect light. More tolerant of lower light than many other Aroids.
- Watering : Allow the top two inches of soil to dry before watering. Prone to root rot, so avoid excessively wet conditions or overpotting.
- Soil : Well-draining soil. A good mix is two parts each of perlite and orchid bark to one part potting soil.
- Temperature: 59ºF (15ºC) to 80 (27ºC) or above; they grow faster at the higher end. Won’t tolerate temperatures below 55ºF (13ºC) and dislikes both hot and cold drafts.
- Fertilizer: Feed monthly with a balanced fertilizer. Apply at half-strength if using an all-purpose preparation.
- Humidity : A minimum of 40% humidity to prevent foliage problems, but 60% to 75% is the best range.
- Re-Potting : Does better when slightly rootbound. Avoid repotting more than once every 2-3 years, and only increase pot size slightly.
Toxicity Contains calcium oxalate crystals which can irritate the mouth and digestive system. It is toxic to humans and pets.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics Alocasia Reginula (Black Velvet) Plant (6-8 Inch)
- Planter Size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.