How to take care Graptopetalum Bellum Succulent :
Plant your succulent in a pot that drains, Succulents do not like to live in wet soil.
Use succulent soil or soil that drains well,Using the correct type of soil will help your plant thrive. Because succulents don’t appreciate overwatering, using soil that drains will keep your plants appropriately moist.
Plenty of sunlight (at least half a day), These plants hail from hot, dry climates and love plenty of sunlight.
Maintain a warm temperature: Succulents like about 70-80 degrees in summer months and 50-60 in winter months.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Echeveria Booth Succulent Plant (2-3 inch)
- Planters size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.