Echeveria Booth Succulent Plant
₹499.00 Inc. Tax (-28%)
Echeveria Booth is the unique plant which will give you the feel of Lotus in a succulent.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Low
- Light : Medium / Warn & Dry Climate
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
- he Peperomia houseplant
is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your
houseplant collection. Peperomia care is not difficult and Peperomia
plants have a compact form that lets them occupy a small space wherever
you choose to place them.
Read more at Gardening Know How: Types Of Peperomias: Tips For Growing A Peperomia Houseplant https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/peperomia/growing-peperomia-houseplants.htm
How to take care Graptopetalum Bellum Succulent :
- Plant your succulent in a pot that drains, Succulents do not like to live in wet soil.
- Use succulent soil or soil that drains well,Using the correct type of soil will help your plant thrive. Because succulents don’t appreciate overwatering, using soil that drains will keep your plants appropriately moist.
- Plenty of sunlight (at least half a day), These plants hail from hot, dry climates and love plenty of sunlight.
- Maintain a warm temperature: Succulents like about 70-80 degrees in summer months and 50-60 in winter months.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Echeveria Booth Succulent Plant (2-3 inch)
- Planters size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.