Passion Flower Pasiflora Incarnata (Purple) Plant
₹270.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Passion Flower (Purple) is a low caring live flowering plant.
- Passion Flower (Purple) comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Passion Flower (Purple) plant size (6-10 Inch)
- Passion Flower (Purple) will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Passion Flower (Pasiflora Incarnata) :
- Growing Tips : Passion flowers can be rampant growers. In fact, in some areas of the South they are considered invasive. Plant where their size can be maintained with annual pruning or grow them in containers. Even in marginal areas, such as USDA zone 6, where passion flower may die back to the ground each winter, they will grow back from their root system in spring and flower that late summer.
- Light : Grow passion flowers in full sun.
- Watering : Well-drained soil and fertilize in spring and mid-summer to get the best growth and blooms. Keep the soil moist with mulch. The mulch also can protect the roots in winter in cold areas.
- Plant Care : Passion flowers usually don’t need much attention to deadheading and pruning. You can remove spent flowers to keep the plant tidy and pruning should be done in early spring to keep an aggressive plant in bounds.
In areas where passion flowers thrive, so do their pests. Control aphids, white flies and spider mites with sprays of insecticidal soap whenever you see damage. Clean up dropped leaves in fall to reduce fungal diseases on the flowers and foliage.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Passion Flower (Purple) Plant ( 6-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.