Purple Heart (Tradescantia Pallida)
( 1 Review )Rated 1.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN1800
₹199.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Purple Heart is a low caring live foliage plant
- Purple Heart plant with one plastic pot.
- Purple Heart plant comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Purple Heart plant plant size (4-6 Inch)
Caring of Purple Heart (Tradescantia Pallida) :
- Watering Purple Hearts regularly, keeping the soil evenly moist until the plants are established and display new growth.
- Fertilize Purple Heart once every month while the plants are actively growing. Apply a general-purpose dry or liquid fertilizer. Always water immediately after applying fertilizer. Decrease feeding in the winter months, then resume when new growth appears in spring.
- Place the container in full sun or part sun. Bright sunlight brings out the intense purple of the leaves.
- Plant Purple Heart in a container filled with commercial potting soil. Be sure the container has a drainage hole to prevent soggy soil and root rot. Use a good quality, lightweight, commercial potting mix consisting of peat moss, perlite or compost.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Purple Heart (Tradescantia Pallida)(4–6 Inch)
- Planters Size : 2 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.