Anthurium Red Plant
₹1,200.00 Inc. Tax (-42%)
- Free delivery across India
- Anthurium Red is a low caring live foliage plant
- Anthurium Red plant with one plastic pot.
- Anthurium Red plant comes with one 4-6 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Anthurium Red plant size (7-10 Inch)
How to take care Anthuriums Plant:
- Remove dead and unsightly foliage and faded or brown flowers.
- Use a peat moss base.
- Anthuriums need a high light but not direct sunlight.
- Water your anthurium thoroughly, but allow it to dry slightly between waterings.
- Do not over-water the anthuriums as it may cause root damage and yellowing of the leaves.
- Fertilize the anthurium plant about every other month.
- Avoid draughts and strong temperature fluctuations.
- In winter, anthurium plants need a 6 week rest period at a 15°C with little water. This allows the plant to flower profusely again in the following season.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 * pics Anthurium (Red) plant (7-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.