Anthurium Red Plant
₹699.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright / Indirect Sunlight
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Anthuriums Red plant
Remove dead and unsightly foliage and faded or brown flowers.
Use a peat moss base.
Anthuriums need a high light but not direct sunlight.
Water your anthurium thoroughly, but allow it to dry slightly between waterings.
Do not over-water the anthuriums as it may cause root damage and yellowing of the leaves.
Fertilize the anthurium plant about every other month.
Avoid draughts and strong temperature fluctuations.
In winter, anthurium plants need a 6 week rest period at a 15°C with little water. This allows the plant to flower profusely again in the following season.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Anthurium (Red) plant (7-10 inch)
- Planter size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
Kunal Arya (verified owner) –
Recieved the plant in good condition. I was completely impressed with packaging. Plant is healthy and growing well.