How to take care Variegata Pandanus Plant :
- Light : Pandanus thrives in dappled sunlight to direct sunlight. In the summer, non-acclimated plants should not be exposed to direct sunlight to prevent scorching. In the winter, provide as much light as possible.
- Water : Pandanus can be drought-tolerant, especially when they get a little bit older. However, plants with a regular supply of water are healthier, with more attractive leaf coloration and vigor. In the winter, when the plant will likely go into dormancy, you can dramatically reduce the water.
- Soil : A rich, peat-based potting soil with excellent drainage is beneficial. They grow well in somewhat sandy conditions.
- Fertilizer : Feed with a weak liquid fertilizer throughout the growing season. Cut fertilizer back to once a month or so in the winter.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Variegata Pandanus plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.