How to take care Song Of India :
- Temperature : The ideal temperatures are between 60°F (15°C) – 80°F (27°C). Allowing temperatures to go below 55°F/12°C can harm the plant. Avoid having a plant sitting near cold drafts.
- Light : A brightly lit spot without direct sunshine is suggested. A small amount of morning or evening sun is not a problem.
- Watering : I would try and keep the soil slightly moist at all times and in the winter allow the soil to dry. You should be able to leave a dracaena reflexa for up to a month during winter without water and no harm would be caused. Over-watering can kill these.
- Soil : A fast draining potting soil mix is best to use.
- Fertilizer : Feed every four weeks from April until September using a 10-10-10 diluted liquid fertilizer.
- Re-Potting : I would suggest re-potting once very 2 -3 years and a pot one size bigger if it’s becoming terribly pot bound. Slightly pot bound is fine.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Song Of India (Dracaena reflexa) Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.