Peperomia Clusiifolia Plant
₹349.00 Inc. Tax
Only 2 left in stock
- Free delivery across India.
- Peperomia Clusiifolia is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with 2-3 inch plastic planter.
- This plant size (3-6 Inch)
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Peperomia Clusiifolia Plant :
- Light and Temperature : Tricolor Peperomia grows best in full sun or partial shade. When grown indoors, it should receive bright, indirect sunlight. Direct sunlight may burn the leaves.While the plant can tolerate low light, the colors may not become as bright, and the plant may not grow as quickly. It also thrives under artificial fluorescent lights, if placed in a room without access to adequate sunlight.During the warmer months, it should remain in temperatures between 65° and 80° degrees Fahrenheit (18° – 27° C). Cold drafts from doors and windows may also harm the plant, causing the leaves to droop.
- Watering and Feeding : Water the plant moderately during the growing season, ensuring the soil remains moist. The soil shouldn’t become too soggy. Wait until the top inch of the soil is dry before watering.Reduce watering when the temperatures start to drop. If possible, water from below using a container with a saucer. Watering from below provides the root system with water without overwatering the leaves and stems.
- Soil and Transplanting : Red edge peperomia grows best in nutrient-rich, well-drained soil. The recommended soil mixture contains two parts peat-based soil and one-part sand or perlite. Transplant as needed in the spring. The plant shouldn’t outgrow its container, but benefits from fresh soil every two to three years.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Peperomia Clusiifolia Plant (3-6 Inch)
- Planters Size : Plant will be sent in 2-3 in plastic planter.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.