Callistemon Viminalis, Weeping Bottle Brush Plant
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Full Sun
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Callistemon Viminalis, Weeping Bottle Brush plant
The Bottle Brush plant rewards its owners when properly cared for with full, healthy growth and very bright red, colorful blooms.
To get the most beautiful blooms, Callistemons need the power of the full sun.
As for the soil, bottle brush trees and shrubs need a well-drained soil that maintains a consistently damp condition. Bottle Brush can tolerate occasional periods of drought. Make sure your potting soil doesn’t have high levels of alkaline.
When using Bottle Brush as a hedge leave 3′ to 4′ feet of breathing space between each plant.
Allow 4′ to 6′ feet of space if planting right outside the house. From the driveway or walkway design, allow 5 feet to keep the nectar-hunting bees from making contact with visitors.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Callistemon Viminalis, Weeping Bottle Brush plant (10-12 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.