Callistemon Viminalis, Weeping Bottle Brush Plant
- SKU: BSN15251
₹349.00 Inc. Tax
Only 2 left in stock
- Free delivery across India.
- Callistemon Viminalis, Weeping Bottle Brush is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with 3-4 inch plastic planter.
- This plant size (5-10 Inch)
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Callistemon Viminalis, Weeping Bottle Brush Plant :
- The Bottle Brush plant rewards its owners when properly cared for with full, healthy growth and very bright red, colorful blooms.
- The evergreen Callistemon can grow in containers, as a stand-alone small tree like a hibiscus or as bottlebrush hedges, a large shrub or as border plants.
- It’s a resilient plant growing in USDA hardiness zone maps of 9 to 11. It’s popular for homeowners gardening in Florida. The Bottle Brush flower resists most types of plant diseases and pests.
- To get the most beautiful blooms, Callistemons need the power of the full sun.
- As for the soil, bottle brush trees and shrubs need a well-drained soil that maintains a consistently damp condition. Bottle Brush can tolerate occasional periods of drought. Make sure your potting soil doesn’t have high levels of alkaline.
- When using Bottle Brush as a hedge leave 3′ to 4′ feet of breathing space between each plant.
- Allow 4′ to 6′ feet of space if planting right outside the house. From the driveway or walkway design, allow 5 feet to keep the nectar-hunting bees from making contact with visitors.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Callistemon Viminalis, Weeping Bottle Brush Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : Plant will be sent in 3-4 in plastic planter.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.