ZZ plant Zamioculcas zamiifolia
- SKU: BSN1078
₹450.00 Inc. Tax (-14%)
- Free delivery across India
- ZZ plant (zamioculcas zamiifolia) is a low caring live air purifying plant.
- ZZ plant (zamioculcas zamiifolia) with one plastic pot.
- ZZ plant (zamioculcas zamiifolia) comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- ZZ plant (zamioculcas zamiifolia) size (5-10 Inch)
How to take care ZZ Plant:
- Temperature : Average warmth is fine of approximately 60-75°F (15-24°C)
and no lower than 45°F (8°C).
- Light : Bright light is good but not essential. The zamioculcas zamiifolia grows fine with low levels of light, but it’s best to avoid direct sunlight.
- Watering : Allow the soil to become dry at the top to the touch between watering and do not over water. It’s best to water this plant less than too much because over-watering can cause stem and rhizome rot.
- Soil : Most well draining potting mixes will suffice that contains a high amount of perlite or sand within the mix (you can add more perlite or sand if needed to a mix that is bought). Good drainage holes at the bottom of the pot is essential.
- Re-Potting : I would re-pot the zz plant once a year at the beginning of spring, especially during the first 3 – 5 years – whilst it’s growing up.
- Fertilizer : During the main growing season (April – August) feed with a balanced liquid fertilizer which is diluted, once a month.
- Humidity : Average house humidity is advised but increase humidity if the artificial heating within the home or workplace is quite dry.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs ZZ plant (5-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.