Aprajita White Double (Asian Pigeonwings) Flowering Plant
₹229.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Aprajita White Double (Asian Pigeonwings) flowering plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
- he Peperomia houseplant
is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your
houseplant collection. Peperomia care is not difficult and Peperomia
plants have a compact form that lets them occupy a small space wherever
you choose to place them.
Read more at Gardening Know How: Types Of Peperomias: Tips For Growing A Peperomia Houseplant https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/peperomia/growing-peperomia-houseplants.htm
Frequently Bought Together
₹229.00 Inc. Tax
- This item: Aprajita White Double (Asian Pigeonwings) Flowering Plant(₹229.00 Inc. Tax)
How to take care Aparajita Flower :
- Butterfly Peas prefer to be grown in full sun but they will tolerate light shade.
- These are very drought tolerant plants, but they should be watered regularly for the best results.
- Never over water Butterfly Peas!
- Pinch regularly to induce bushiness.
- Butterfly Pea seed pods are edible and tasty.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Aprajita White Double flowering plant (3-6 Inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.