Creeping Fig, Ficus Pumila Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN11266
₹299.00 Inc. Tax (-23%)
- Free delivery for all over India.
- Creeping Fig, Ficus Pumila low caring live creeper plant
- Creeping Fig, Ficus Pumila plant with one plastic pot.
- Creeping Fig, Ficus Pumila plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Creeping Fig, Ficus Pumila plant comes with 3-8 inch in size.
- he Peperomia houseplant
is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your
houseplant collection. Peperomia care is not difficult and Peperomia
plants have a compact form that lets them occupy a small space wherever
you choose to place them.
Read more at Gardening Know How: Types Of Peperomias: Tips For Growing A Peperomia Houseplant https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/peperomia/growing-peperomia-houseplants.htm
Frequently Bought Together
How to take care Ficus Pumila plant :
- The key to a healthy creeping fig plant is to provide as much warm, humid air as possible, plenty of even moisture, and bright light but not direct sunlight. However, it’s worth noting that even very healthy and well-cared-for plants will likely only last a few years in their pots—ultimately their root structures are designed for aggressive and spreading growth. And it’s highly unlikely your indoor plant will ever bloom or yield fruit.
- If you want to keep your Ficus pumila around for longer than its natural indoor life, simply propagate the plant every other year or so. That way, when one declines, a new one will be waiting to take its spot. Ficus pumila is vulnerable to pests including aphids, mealy bugs, scale, and whitefly. If possible, identify the infestation as early as possible and treat it with the least toxic option.
- Light: Ficus pumila prefers a bright room, but does not like direct sunlight. It can survive in low-light conditions for an extended period but will grow more slowly and perhaps drop leaves.
- Water: Keep steadily moist, but don’t allow it to sit in water or it will drop leaves and suffer from root rot.
- Soil: Any good, fast-draining potting soil will likely do for creeping fig.
- Fertilizer: Feed creeping fig with a weak liquid fertilizer throughout the growing season.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Creeping Fig, Ficus Pumila plant (3-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.