Creeping Fig, Ficus Pumila Plant
₹299.00 Inc. Tax (-20%)
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moist Soil
- Light : Medium Sun
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
Frequently Bought Together
₹299.00Inc. Tax (-20%)
How to take care Ficus Pumila plant
Ficus pumila prefers a bright room, but does not like direct sunlight. It can survive in low-light conditions for an extended period but will grow more slowly and perhaps drop leaves.
Keep steadily moist, but don’t allow it to sit in water or it will drop leaves and suffer from root rot.
Any good, fast-draining potting soil will likely do for creeping fig.
Feed creeping fig with a weak liquid fertilizer throughout the growing season.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Creeping Fig, Ficus Pumila plant (3-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.