Aloe Vera Succulent Plant
- SKU: BSN10661
₹179.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Aloe Vera is a low caring live succulent plant.
- This plant comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters
- Polka Dot Bicolour plant size (4-8 Inch)
- This plant is a outdoor medicine succulent plant.
How to take care Aloe Vera :
- Place in bright, indirect sunlight or artificial light. A western or southern window is ideal. Aloe that are kept in low light often grow leggy.
- Aloe vera do best in temperatures between 55 and 80°F (13 and 27°C). The temperatures of most homes and apartment are ideal.
- From May to September, you can bring your plant outdoors without any problems, but do bring it back inside in the evening if nights are cold.
- Water aloe vera plants deeply, but infrequently. To discourage rot, allow the soil to dry at least 1 to 2 inches deep between waterings. Don’t let your plant sit in water.
- Water about every 3 weeks and even more sparingly during the winter. Use your finger to test dryness before watering. If the potting mix stays wet, the plants’ roots can begin to rot.
- Fertilize sparingly (no more than once a month), and only in the spring and summer with a balanced houseplant formula mixed at ½ strength.
- Repot when root bound, following the instructions given in “Planting,” above.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Aloe Vera Succulent Plant (4-8 inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.