Fittonia, Nerve Plant
- SKU: BSN877
₹349.00 Inc. Tax
Only 2 left in stock
Fittonia, Nerve plant, is a easy to take care , this is a good choice as hanging plant for balcony.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Humid condition
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Fittonia, Nerve plant
The plant needs to be kept constantly moist with a high level of ambient humidity provided by frequent misting or by growing it in a tray filled with pebbles and water.
As a tropical plant that naturally grows in the humid bright shade of tropical forests, this plant prefers similar conditions when grown as a houseplant.
Fittonia grows well in standard potting soil with a peat-moss base. The soil should retain some moisture but should also drain well. You can use smash dry leaf or coco feed.
Although it will recover quickly if thoroughly watered, repeated fainting spells will eventually take their toll on the plant. At the other extreme, fittonia plants that are allowed to stagnate in water will develop yellowed, limp leaves.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Fittonia, Nerve plant (4-5 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.