How to take care Hibiscus blue plant:
Hibiscus grow well in a full sun or part sun. Cuttings should be stake as the plants reduce fine roots at soil level that may break if the stalk is move during a wind. Potted hibiscus should stand outside during summer, monsoon or spring. For growing in a container, use a well-drained potting mixed soil, preferably one noted for tropical plants. For outdoors your soil should have lots of organic matter, and it helps to add a layer of compost they prefer a well-drained soil.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Hibiscus Blue Flowering Plant (6-10 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (round shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.