Rangan Yellow Ixora Plant
₹239.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Rangan Yellow Ixora plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : High
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : High
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Rangan Yellow Ixora Plant :
- Ixoras like a lot of water. They are woody plants and develop a strenuous root system which must be satisfied with adequate moisture.
- They are acid-loving plants. They grow best in a acidic, rich, well-drained soil. If the soil pH is or becomes alkaline, leaves turn yellow and then need an application or two of a chelated iron supplement for plants.
- Since these are heavy-blooming plants, feed with one of the complete liquid foliar fertilizers every four to six weeks from spring through fall.
- Temperatures are in the 70’s in the summer and not below 60° degrees in the winter indoors.
- Ixora’s blooms are spectacular and rewarding, far out of proportion to the little care they demand.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Yellow Ixora plant (6-10 inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.