Rangan Yellow Ixora Plant
₹239.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : High
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : High
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Rangan Yellow Ixora plant
Ixoras like a lot of water. They are woody plants and develop a strenuous root system which must be satisfied with adequate moisture.
They grow best in a acidic, rich, well-drained soil. If the soil pH is or becomes alkaline, leaves turn yellow and then need an application or two of a chelated iron supplement for plants.
Since these are heavy-blooming plants, feed with one of the complete liquid foliar fertilizers every four to six weeks from spring through fall.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Yellow Ixora plant (6-10 inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.