How to take care Lantana Camara plant
Feel the soil and water it if the top 1 inch feels dry. Avoid overhead watering to keep the leaves dry.
Cut back the growing tips of the lantana stems by 1 or 2 inches, approximately once a month during the spring and summer. Shape lightly when pruning to maintain the plant in a mounded form.
Fertilize perennial lantana once a year in spring after pruning. Apply a balanced, slow-release fertilizer, such as a 10-10-10 blend, at the rate advised on the package. Sprinkle the fertilizer on the soil, six inches from the base of the plant, then water thoroughly so the nutrients dissolve into the soil.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Lantana Camara (6-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.