Hoya Lacunosa Plant
- SKU: BSN25696
How to take care Aglaonema Pink plant
While Hoya plants in general can do well in a variety of lighting conditions, the best light for a Hoya Lacunosa is bright, indirect light.
Outdoors, Lacunosa will do well in shade or partial shade—but make sure that any direct sun isn’t too harsh. I’d only expose this plant’s delicate leaves to direct morning sun. Anything else will burn the leaves.
Hoya Lacunosa does not need a lot of water. Make sure you let the top several inches of soil dry out between watering. I generally let my Hoyas dry out almost completely before I water them again.
However, with the more delicate leaves on the Lacunosa, I water slightly more. (Kind of like I do with the Hoya Linearis, which has little pin-needle leaves.) If the leaves on your Lacunosa are yellowing and wilting, it might be due to over watering.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Hoya Lacunosa plant(5-7 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.