Indian Rubber Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 3.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
₹309.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Indian Rubber plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moist Soil
- Light : Bright / Indirect Light
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
Frequently Bought Together
How to take care Rubber Plant :
- Light : Rubber plants prefer bright, indirect light that isn’t too hot. Direct sunlight can result in scorched leaves.
- Water : These plants require more water during their growing season in the summer. You should keep the soil moist, but not drowning. You should also wipe the leaves down with a damp cloth to keep them moist and to help your plant absorb more sunlight.
- Temperatures : Rubber plants generally prefer temperatures between 60°F to 75°F. In the winter, they can survive in temperatures as low as 50°F. Just like with water and sun needs, a good balance of temperature is ideal for this plant’s growth.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics Indian Rubber plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.