Baba Elaichi ,Cardamon Plant
- SKU: BSN12752
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Baba Elaichi is a low caring live edible plant.
- Baba Elaichi plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Baba Elaichi plant size (10-15 Inch)
- Baba Elaichi plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Baba Elaichi Plant :
- Position : Plant cardamom in a location with partial shade or filtered sunlight, away from the full direct sun as it grows up to 2 – 4 m in height under the canopy of much higher trees.
- Soil : Sandy, loamy soil that is rich in organic matter and manure is optimal. It requires a slightly acidic to neutral pH level around 6 – 6.8. It can also tolerate acidic soils down to 5.5 – 6.Key to growing cardamom is the right substrate, which should be well-drained in a way that water should drain out easily, but the soil must remain moist constantly. By moist it doesn’t mean damp or waterlogged soil, the clayey texture of the soil is also not recommended as it kills the plant.
- Watering : Cardamom grows in the rainforest. These areas mostly receive rainfall 200 days annually. So it is essential to keep the soil consistently moist, don’t let the soil to dry out ever. In summer or when the plant is setting fruits, increase watering.
- Fertilizer : Supply organic fertilizer that is high in phosphorous. Apply it twice a month during the growing season. Also, apply 5 kg aged manure or compost per clump annually. Application of neem cake is also recommended.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Baba Elaichi Plant (10-15 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.