How to take care Barbados Cherry Fruit plant
The plant does really well in plenty of bright and indirect light. If you are growing them in pots, keep them at a wet lit location. For gardens, choose a spot that gets dappled sunlight. Avoid keeping the plant in the harsh sun.
Rich and well-draining soil is best for growing Barbados Cherry. Barbados cherry tree prefers slightly acidic to neutral soil. Add lots of organic matter in the soil during the time of planting.
Water the plant thoroughly and wait till the top 1-2 inches of soil goes dry before the next watering schedule. Depending upon the climate, you may have to water the plant frequently or less. Do not keep the soil soggy as it will cause root rot.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Barbados Cherry Fruit plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.