Kalanchoe (Any Color) – Plant
₹369.00 Inc. Tax (-19%)
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Medium / Low
- Light : Partial Full Sun
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Kalanchoe plants
They prefer bright, sunny locations, especially during the summer growing season. During the winter, consider a south-facing window.
Water moderately throughout the summer and reduce watering in the winter. Let the soil surface dry out between watering, and in the winter, the plant can almost dry out – they thrive in the low humidity of winter households.
They prefer warmth. Do not let fall below 55 F.
An ordinary potting soil mix is fine.
Feed bi-weekly in the summer with a liquid fertilizer, or use slow-release pellets.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of kalanchoe plant (3-8 Inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.