Piper Chaba Plant
₹239.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Evenly Moist Soil
- Light : Partial Light outdoor
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
- It is medicine plant .
How to take care Piper Chab plant
The plant requires hot, humid climate. It needs partial shade for its ideal growth.
Partial shade of about 20-25 % intensity is found to be optimum.
The crop thrives well in a variety of soils.
It is cultivated successfully in literate soils with high organic matter content, water holding capacity and well drained fertile black cotton soil. However, light, porous and well drained soil rich in organic content is most suitable for its cultivation.
What you get :
- Each package contains : 1 pics Piper Chaba Plant (6-10 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.