Anthurium Plowmanii Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: SRT16330
How to take care Anthurium Plowmanii plant
Anthurium Plowmanii care requires 70-85% sunlight, in other words, consistent exposure to bright light. Direct exposure burns the leaves. Ideally you can either grow Plowmanii Ruffles under a 20-40% shade cloth or under the share of a tree.
Unlike most rainforest plants, you can grow Anthurium plowmanii in pretty dry conditions. It is commonly found in dry forest life zones and is often the only evergreen plant in some jungle areas during the dry season.
Anthurium plowmanii care is that it is warmth loving. You can grow Plowmanii Fruffles in ambient temperature ranging from 65 to 75°F (18 to 24°C).
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Anthurium Plowmanii plant (3-6 inch, spread 10-12 inch)
- Planter size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.