How to take care Euphorbia Tirucalli Succulent plant
Euphorbia Tirucalli prefers bright light. Tolerates medium light.
Water every one to two weeks, depending on season. Spring to summer, allow mix to dry out almost completely before watering thoroughly. Fall to winter, the Pencil Plant can go up to a month between drenching.
Don’t sweat it. Average home humidity is fine; can tolerate dry air.
Average home temperature is generally suitable.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Euphorbia Tirucalli Succulent plant (6-12 Inch )
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.