How to take care Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum)
Growing spider plants indoors is easy, but you need to know a few basic spider plant care tips.
Since these plants like to grow in pots, you will need to choose one that is four to six inches in diameter for a young plant. Clay pots are not optimal options because this plant will have no place for the roots to grow, which can lead to a broken pot. A free draining planter is going to be the best planter for this fast growing plant.
During the growing months, these plants require a lot of water, but their consumption will slow in the winter. When you water your spider plant, soak the soil evenly and generously, but then wait a while until you water it again.
Fluorine can damage the plant, so be cautious about using tap water. Distilled water is the best option for watering spider plants, or if you have an aquarium, your plant will love some of the water from the fish tank once in a while.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum) (4 -7 Inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.