Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum)
- SKU: BSN1012
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹350.00 Inc. Tax
Store: Biswas Nursery
- Free delivery across India
- Spider (Chlorophytum comosum) is a low caring live air purifying plant.
- Spider (Chlorophytum comosum) plant with one plastic pot.
- Spider (Chlorophytum comosum) plant comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Spider (Chlorophytum comosum) plant size (4-7 Inch)
SKU: BSN1012 Categories: Air Purifying Plants, Foliage & Fig Plants, Foliage Plants, Globally Recommended Plants, Indoor Creeper Plants, Indoor Plants, Low Caring Plants, Plants, Plants By Location, Plants By Type, Plants By Use, Plants For Balcony, Plants For Windowsill, Spider Plants, Year Around Plants
How to take care Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum) :
Growing spider plants indoors is easy, but you need to know a few basic spider plant care tips.
- Soil preparation : Since these plants like to grow in pots, you will need to choose one that is four to six inches in diameter for a young plant. Clay pots are not optimal options because this plant will have no place for the roots to grow, which can lead to a broken pot. A free draining planter is going to be the best planter for this fast growing plant. Spider plants also need to be planted in a soil that is free-draining as well. General planting soil is fine for this plant, but you will not want to use any soil that is fertilized. Fluoride can actually cause damage to the plant, so you need to steer away from any growing medium that will introduce that mineral to the plant. An organic mixture of compost, peat, loam, and coarse sand is perfect.
- Water requirements : During the growing months, these plants require a lot of water, but their consumption will slow in the winter. When you water your spider plant, soak the soil evenly and generously, but then wait a while until you water it again. These plants like to have the soil dry out a little between watering because the roots tend to hold a lot of water, which can cause root rot if the plant is over watered.
- Fluorine can damage the plant, so be cautious about using tap water. Distilled water is the best option for watering spider plants, or if you have an aquarium, your plant will love some of the water from the fish tank once in a while.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum) (4 -7 Inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.