Vinca Dark Violet
- SKU: BSN1008
₹199.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Vinca Dark Violet plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
Frequently Bought Together
- Green Money Plant(
How to take care Vinca dark violet:
- Water the vinca only when the surrounding soil becomes completely dry. Apply water from a garden hose directly to the soil surrounding the plants. Do not splash the plants’ foliage. Wet the soil to a depth of 6 inches. Give the plants water only during the morning to allow time for drops of moisture to dry before nightfall.
- Fertilize the plants once a month with a 10-10-10 nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium water-soluble fertilizer. Mix 1 teaspoon of fertilizer with 1 gallon of water, or according to the instructions on the package. Apply the fertilizer in place of a watering.
- Clip off the terminal end of the plant’s main stem to encourage lateral branching if the plant becomes tall and leggy. Make the cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch above the second set of leaves using a pair of pruning snips.
- Check the plant’s leaves for aphids or mites when you water the plant. Wash off small insect populations with a steady stream of water in the morning. Spray heavily infested plants with organic insecticide or horticultural oil to eradicate the pests.
What You get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Vinca Dark Violet (6-8 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.