How to take Asparagus Mayerri plant
Foxtail fern can attain a height of 2′ to 3′ feet and a spread of 3′ to 4′ feet.Evergreen needle-like leaves on attractive arching stems and fern-like, but this plant is not actually a true fern.When kept in deep shade, the foliage is very pale green. In partial shade, it is a dark green.Full sun is not recommended as it leads to foxtail fern turning yellow. Asparagus fern has tiny thorns that are not problematic.
Foxtail fern plant does best in partial shade with bright indirect light. In some areas, they will grow in full sun.Fox tail plant is tolerant of cold temperatures down to 25° degrees Fahrenheit.
Fox tail plants are somewhat drought tolerant.During the growing season, water plants regularly and reduce the watering schedule somewhat as an indoor plant for the winter.
Potting soil should be well draining and consistently moist for best results.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics Asparagus Mayerri Plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.