Asparagus Mayerri – Foxtail Fern Plant
₹259.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Asparagus Mayerri plant is easy to take care Fern plant.
- Asparagus Mayerri plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Asparagus Mayerri plant plant size (6-10 Inch)
- Asparagus Mayerri will be sent with prepared soil or coco peat.
How to take Asparagus Mayerri :
- Size & Growth : Foxtail fern can attain a height of 2′ to 3′ feet and a spread of 3′ to 4′ feet.Evergreen needle-like leaves on attractive arching stems and fern-like, but this plant is not actually a true fern.When kept in deep shade, the foliage is very pale green. In partial shade, it is a dark green.Full sun is not recommended as it leads to foxtail fern turning yellow. Asparagus fern has tiny thorns that are not problematic.
- Flowering & Fragrance : Foxtail fern is a seasonal bloomer that produces very small white flowers that transition into bright red berries. ripe red berry of foxtail fern densiflorus .The flowers are small and insignificant, but quite fragrant. The foxtail blooms from late in the spring to early in the summer.Following this, the flowers become small, attractive, bright red berries which ripen in the autumn.
- Light & Temperature : Foxtail fern plant does best in partial shade with bright indirect light. In some areas, they will grow in full sun.Fox tail plant is tolerant of cold temperatures down to 25° degrees Fahrenheit.It may die back at this low temperature, but the tuberous root system will remain alive below the soil.Lower temperatures will kill the plant entirely.
- Watering & Feeding : Fox tail plants are somewhat drought tolerant.During the growing season, water plants regularly and reduce the watering schedule somewhat as an indoor plant for the winter.It does not go through a dormancy, but it does rest during the cooler months of the year.
- Soil & Transplanting : Potting soil should be well draining and consistently moist for best results.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics Asparagus Mayerri Plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.