Caesalpinia Pulcherrima, Peacock Flower, Red Bird Of Paradise , Krishnachura Plant
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-28%)
- Free delivery across India
- Caesalpinia Pulcherrima, Peacock Flower is a low caring live avenue plant.
- Caesalpinia Pulcherrima, Peacock Flower plant with one plastic pot.
- Caesalpinia Pulcherrima, Peacock Flower plant is comes with one 3-5 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Caesalpinia Pulcherrima, Peacock Flower plant size (8-12 Inch).
How to take care Red Bird of Paradise Plants :
Red bird of paradise can be planted in spring (as long as it’s after the last frost of the season), summer, and fall. It’s a great plant for beginner gardeners, as it does not require much extra care beyond watering and occasional trimming.
These bright and showy shrubs can be grown as a temporary boundary between lawns or around a pool. They also provide great coverage if you want to disguise an air conditioning unit or utility gauge—or you can plant them to distract from an otherwise drab feature like a chain-link fence.
- Light : The red bird of paradise requires full sun to produce its showy display of blossoms. They will tolerate partially shaded areas but the flowers will be less prolific—maybe even non-existent.
- Soil : The red bird of paradise will grow in any soil but prefers loamy, well-drained ground that retains some moisture. They’re less likely to flourish when grown in clay.
- Water : While they can survive periods of drought, the red bird of paradise responds favorably to a consistent watering schedule. During the peak growing season, supplemental watering (usually once or twice a week) is advisable to keep the plant’s roots and surrounding soil damp. During the dormant winter months, no additional watering is required.
- Temperature and Humidity : Red bird of paradise shrubs can tolerate high summer temperatures and they do well in both humid and dry climates. When temperatures dip below 32 degrees Fahrenheit, the shrub will begin to lose its leaves and go dormant until it warms up in the springtime.
- Fertilizer : While it’s not required, most red bird of paradise plants will respond well to a 20-20-20 fertilizer, especially in the early growing stages. Additional applications may be beneficial, but they’re not necessary.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Caesalpinia Pulcherrima, Peacock Flower, Red Bird Of Paradise , Krishnachura (8-12 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-5 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 30 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.