Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Murraya koenigii Plant
₹249.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Curry Leaves is a low caring live edible plant.
- This plant comes with one plastic pot.
- Package contain one size 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters or plastic grow bag.
- Curry Leaves plant size (5-10 Inch)
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Frequently Bought Together
₹249.00 Inc. Tax
₹259.00 Inc. Tax
- This item: Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Murraya koenigii Plant(₹249.00 Inc. Tax)
- Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) Plant(₹259.00 Inc. Tax)
You may also like
₹229.00 Inc. Tax
How to take care of Curry Leaves plant :
- Curry leaf plants may be grown from cuttings or seed. The seed is the pit of the fruit and can either be cleaned or the entire fruit may be sown. Fresh seed shows the greatest rate of germination. Sow the seeds in potting soil and keep them damp but not wet. They will need a warm area of at least 68 degrees Fahrenheit (20 C.) to germinate. Growing curry leaf tree from seed is not an easy task because germination is fickle. Other methods are more consistent. You can also use fresh curry leaves with petiole or stem and start a plant. Treat the leaves as a cutting and insert into a soilless potting medium. Take a piece of stem from the tree that is about 3 inches (7.5 cm.) long and has several leaves. Remove the bottom 1 inch (2.5 cm.) of leaves. Immerse the bare stem into the medium and mist thoroughly. It will root in about three weeks if you keep it warm and moist. Growing curry leaves to produce a new plant is the easiest method of propagation.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Murraya koenigii Plant (5-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us
There are no inquiries yet.