Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Murraya koenigii Plant
₹249.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Well drained soil
- Light : Bright / Full Sun
- Growth Rate : Mrdium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
Frequently Bought Together
₹249.00 Inc. Tax
₹279.00 Inc. Tax
- This item: Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Murraya koenigii Plant(₹249.00 Inc. Tax)
- Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) Plant(₹279.00 Inc. Tax)
You may also like
₹229.00 Inc. Tax
How to take care of Curry Leaves plant
LiThe curry tree thrives in full sun. Place in the absolute sunniest part of your garden for best results. With proper light and care, the tree will produce good foliage and more flowers which will yield more fruits.
Plant in well-drained, fertile soil. The curry tree prefers soil that is dry too. Allow the soil to dry out when it receives heavy watering or rain.
Give the tree a nitrogen-rich fertilizer after a month or two. Do not fertilize in the dormant period, which comes in the winter in cooler parts of the world.
Water regularly for the first two months. After that, offer moderate watering. Avoid overwatering all year long, especially in winter.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Murraya koenigii Plant (5-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.