Dracaena Sanderiana Plant
₹289.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moist Soil, Well Drainage
- Light : Indirect Sunlight
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes (Lucky Plant)
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Dracaena Sanderiana plant
Bright indirect light. In it’s native environment Dracaena sanderiana receive an ample amount of light. Too much direct sunlight can cause the leaves to burn. It is important that the it receive adequate light; lack of light will cause weak growth, stretching and poor color. Low light conditions will, also, cause stunted growth and inhibit new leaf growth. The light requirements are the same whether grown in water or in soil.
This plant be kept moderately moist. It is very important for this plant to have good drainage good drainage when planted in soil. it’s in soil will need to be misted every couple of days.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Dracaena Sanderiana plant (6-10 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4-inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.