Haworthia Truncata Green Rose Succulent Plant
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹379.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drainage Soil
- Light : Indirect Light
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
- How to take care Haworthia Truncata Green Rose :
- Easy to grow it need regular water but do not water again until dry. Also, it is a species that is dormant in the winter and require very little water (maybe even none) during the cold months.
- Frost Tolerance: Light frost protection required. Minimum of 5ºC for safe growing (but hardy up to -5°C or less.)
- Sun Exposure: Requires light shade to bright light (protect from strong midday sun). In shade the body colour will remain mostly green, while full sun will darkena bit. Can be sunburned if moved from shade/greenhouse into full sun too quickly.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Haworthia Truncata Green Rose Plant (2-5 inch)
- Planter size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.