How to take care Kamini ,Murraya Paniculata Plant
Provide your plant full sunlight and well-draining, fertile, loamy soil. Container-grown orange jessamine will need soilless growing medium formulated for a container.
Water the plant infrequently, every 10 to 14 days, allowing it to dry somewhat between waterings. A container-grown plant may need to be watered more frequently than a plant grown in the ground. Measuring the soil occasionally with a moisture meter will help you establish a watering schedule.
Feed plants older than two years with a 10-10-10 all-purpose fertilizer, applying no more than 1 tablespoon of fertilizer per foot of plant height. This should be done in the spring before new growth begins.
Place a container-grown orange jessamine in a room with south-facing exposure during the winter to ensure that it receives enough sunlight. Ideally, your orange jessamine should be exposed to six or more hours of sunlight per day. Indoors, this may not be possible, so expose your shrub to as much light as possible
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Kamini ,Murraya Paniculata Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.