How to take care Passion Flower (Pasiflora Incarnata) plant
Grow passion flowers in full sun.
Well-drained soil and fertilize in spring and mid-summer to get the best growth and blooms. Keep the soil moist with mulch. The mulch also can protect the roots in winter in cold areas.
Passion flowers usually don’t need much attention to deadheading and pruning. You can remove spent flowers to keep the plant tidy and pruning should be done in early spring to keep an aggressive plant in bounds.
In areas where passion flowers thrive, so do their pests. Control aphids, white flies and spider mites with sprays of insecticidal soap whenever you see damage. Clean up dropped leaves in fall to reduce fungal diseases on the flowers and foliage.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Passion Flower (red) Plant ( 6-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.