How to Grow Poinsettia
You can keep your poinsettia healthy and vigorous throughout the holiday season with the right care. Give them enough sun, warmth, and water and your poinsettia will provide perfect seasonal color. If you want to save your poinsettia and bring it to bloom again next year, you can follow the reporting and re blooming procedure.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Marble Poinsettia Plant (6-8 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.