Sweet Basil Plant
₹259.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Moist Soil
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No (Edible Plant)
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Sweet Basil plant
Basil loves moist, rich, well-drained soil with a pH of 6 – 7. Add a healthy amount of organic nutrients by adding compost, cottonseed meal or blood meal to the soil.
Basil likes to stay moist and requires approximately 1 inch of water every week. Water deeply at least once a week to keep roots growing deep and the soil moist
Basil should be regularly harvested, and that means you don’t need to worry too much about fertilizing.
Basil loves medium temperature.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Sweet Basil plant (4-8 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.