How to take Care Syngonium :
Syngonium is an easy to care for plant that is well adapted to indoor environments.
- Light : Bright light, but no direct sun. Can tolerate low light, but the leaves may lose their variegation. Turn pot regularly for even growth.
- Water : Keep the potting mix moist in summer, allowing the surface to dry out before watering again. Water less often in winter, letting the top half of the potting mix, dry out.
- Humidity : Average room humidity.
- Temperature : Normal room temperatures. 60-75F, 16-24C Soil: Any good potting mix. Use a container with good drainage. Fertilizer: Feed once a month with an organic plant fertilizer diluted to half the normal strength.
- Special Care : Clean the leaves every fortnight to free them from dust accumulation. It would also help a lot to mist the plant as often as possible with water. Pruning during summer will encourage new growth and make the plant bushier in appearance.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Syngonium Plant Moss Ball Kokedama (4-7 Inch)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.