Echeveria Agavoides Red Edge Succulent Plant
₹379.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Echeveria Agavoides Red Edge plant is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with 2-3 inch plastic planter.
- This plant size (2-3 Inch)
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Echeveria Agavoides Red Edge Succulent Plant :
- Light and Temperature : This succulent survives winters in USDA hardiness zones 10 and higher.In cooler regions, bring the plant indoors for the cold months.Wait until after the threat of frost has passed before bringing it back outside.Echeverias prefers full sun and bright light, but avoid the intense afternoon light, as it may scorch the leaves.The plant is less likely to suffer from sunburn indoors or in partial shade.Place it in a south-facing window to give it as much light as possible.
- Watering and Feeding : Overwatering or underwatering threaten the health of Echeveria agavoides.It has typically water needs of any succulent.To find the right balance, thoroughly water the soil around the rosette until the soil is saturated.With container plants, continue pouring water until it begins to drain out the bottom.Don’t water the plant again until the soil dries out.The plant is drought tolerant.If the soil retains too much water, the plant may need a bigger pot or soil with better drainage.These plants grow well without fertilizer but may benefit from the extra nutrients.Dilute a liquid plant fertilizer with water and feed when watering during the warmer months.
- Soil and Transplanting : As with most succulents, echeveria requires soil with fast drainage. This keeps the moisture from causing root rot.Use a potting soil for succulents or a homemade mixture of rich soil and perlite with a little sand.Transplant the plant every two to three years. This freshens the soil, ensuring the echeveria receives essential nutrients.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Echeveria Agavoides Red Edge Succulent Plant (2-3 Inch)
- Planters Size : Plant will be sent in 2-3 in plastic planter.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact
There are no inquiries yet.