Syngonium Podophyllum Narrow Leaf Plant
- SKU: BSN1274
₹899.00 Inc. Tax (-44%)
A perfect house plant Syngonium podophyllum is considered a lucky plant .Its leaves represents the five Feng Shui elements; water, fire,earth,wood and metal. Thus it perfectly balances Yin and yang energy and encourages positive chi or energy. Syngonium plants are not just decorative, they have the ability to cleanse the air you,breathe and act as anti-pollutants. These plants can reduce components of indoor air pollution, even volatile organic compounds such as benzene,formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene. They also reduce airborne microbes and increase humidity.
This tropical, slow-growing trailing plant works well as either a potted or a
Syngonium Care Instructions :
Syngonium is an easy to care for plant that is well adapted to indoor environments.
- Light: Bright light, but no direct sun. Can tolerate low light, but the leaves may lose their variegation. Turn pot regularly for even growth.
- Water: Keep the potting mix moist in summer, allowing the surface to dry out before watering again. Water less often in winter, letting the top half of the potting mix, dry out.
- Humidity: Average room humidity. Temperature:Normal room temperatures. 60-75F, 16-24C Soil: Any good potting mix. Use a container with good drainage. Fertilizer: Feed once a month with an organic plant fertilizer diluted to half the normal strength.
- Special Care: Clean the leaves every fortnight to free them from dust accumulation. It would also help a lot to mist the plant as often as possible with water. Pruning during summer will encourage new growth and make the plant bushier in appearance.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Syngonium Podophyllum Narrow Leaf (4 inch)
- Planters Size: 3/4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
There are no inquiries yet.