How to take care Princess Flower plant
Tibouchina grows well in full sun, but glory bush and princess flower appreciate partial afternoon shade if they grow in an area with hot summers. Purple glory tree needs five hours or more of direct sun daily.
Sterilize your pruners with rubbing alcohol after each use to reduce the chances of spreading disease from one plant to another.
Tribouchina thrives in rich, fertile soil. If your soil meets that requirement, a yearly layer of organic compost will help the soil remain fertile. If the soil is poor, feed the plant with an all-purpose garden fertilizer once a month during the growing season, as you would most other plants in your yard.
Princess flower is classified as a noxious weed in Hawaii because it has invaded natural areas and threatens native plants.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Tibouchina Urvilleana-Princess Flower Plant (8-10 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.