Tibouchina Urvilleana-Princess Flower Plant
- SKU: BSN13014
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India.
- Princess Flower plant is easy to take care flowering plant.
- Princess Flower plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Princess Flower plant size (6-12 Inch)
- Princess Flower plant will be sent with prepared soil.
How to take care Princess Flower Plant :
- Light and Temperature Needs : Tibouchina grows well in full sun, but glory bush and princess flower appreciate partial afternoon shade if they grow in an area with hot summers. Purple glory tree needs five hours or more of direct sun daily. Tribouchina will die back at the first frost outside its USDA zones, but you can grow it in a container outdoors and bring the plant inside for the summer. Indoors, place the plant where it will get bright light.If your glory bush or princess flower is too large to bring indoors, cut the plant back to 8 inches and place it in a basement or garage where the temperature is cool but not freezing. Cut back a purple glory tree only to the central trunk to maintain its tree shape before placing it in a cool spot. Water the plant just enough to keep it from drying out completely.
- Pruning and Training : All tribouchina varieties can be pruned by pinching the tips of stems after flowering to encourage bushiness and increase flowering. Cut off dead branches and remove branches that block a path or interfere with walking at any time of year. Prune purple glory tree to keep its tree shape by removing all but one central trunk or to grow it in an espaliered form. Prune the canopy of the tree to keep branches from lowering to the ground or to grow it in an espaliered form.
- Tip : Sterilize your pruners with rubbing alcohol after each use to reduce the chances of spreading disease from one plant to another.
- Feeding : Tribouchina thrives in rich, fertile soil. If your soil meets that requirement, a yearly layer of organic compost will help the soil remain fertile. If the soil is poor, feed the plant with an all-purpose garden fertilizer once a month during the growing season, as you would most other plants in your yard.
- Pests and Disease : Insects and plant diseases pose no significant problems for any of the tribouchina varieties. Wash off small round insects called scales and apply neem oil or insecticidal soap if you see white, cotton-like mealybugs or small, dark spider mites. Purple glory tree can sometimes be stunted by nematodes in the soil or mushroom root rot if the soil is too wet.
- Warning : Princess flower is classified as a noxious weed in Hawaii because it has invaded natural areas and threatens native plants.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics Princess Flower plant (6-12 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.